- Keep your tires in contact with the road
- Shorten your braking distance
- Control spring and suspension movement
- Reduce vehicle bounce, sway and roll
- Maintain wheel alignment and promote even tire wear
The Motorist Assurance Program (MAP)* now recommends that you consider replacing your shocks and struts at 50,000 miles.
Stop by the Valvoline Express Care Center of Falls Church, for an inspection of your shocks and struts, and we’ll recommend a replacement if need be, to keep you safe at all times.
Call today to book an appointment or stop by! We service McLean, Tysons Corner, East Falls Church, West Falls Church, Arlington and are located in the Falls Plaza Shopping Center.